1. Barry,.M. & Ruther, H. (2005). Data Collection Techniques for Informal Settlement
2. - Dale, A. & Newman, L. (2010). (Social Capital: A Necessary and Sufficient Condition for Sustainable Community Development?). Community Development journal, 45(1), 5-21.
3. - Ferlander, S. & Timms, D. (2001). Local Nets and Social Capital. Telematics and Informatics, 18, 51-65.
4. - Garip, F. (2007). From migrant social capital to community development: A relational account of migration, remittances and inequlity. Unpublished dissertation, Princeton University, New Jersey.
5. - Poomkaew, P. (2006). Leadership, Social capital and community development in rural Thailand. Unpublished dissertation, University of York, UK.
6. - Rostamzadeh, Y. (2014). Organizing and empowering informal settlements in urban areas with the attitude of local residents; case study: Tohid area, Bandar Abas
7. Khanh, Ho. & Le, Phi (2011). The Role of Social Capital to Access Rural Credit: A case study at Dinh Cu and Van Quat Dong village in coastal of Thua Thien Hue province- Vietnam. Journal of Development Economics, 81(1), 213–235.
8. -Morgan, W. (2011). Non-governmental organizations in Bangladesh social capital development and community empowerment. Community Development Journal, 33(1): 369-385.