1. Akimura, S. (2015). Transportation statistics that can contribute to policies and social infrastructure development aimed at ensuring the healthy growth of cities and providing support for smooth economic activity. IATSS Research, 39, 9 –18.
2. Amekudzi, A. A., Khisty, C. J. & Khayesi, M. (2009). Using the sustainability footprint model to assess development impacts of transportation systems. Transportation Research Part A, 43, 339–348.
3. Da Silva, F. P., Santos, J. A. & Meireles, A. (2014). Road Accident: Driver Behaviour, Learning and Driving Task. XVIII Congreso Panamericano de Ingeniería de Tránsito, Transporte y Logística, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 162, 300-309.
4. European Commission (2013). Press Release. Available on: http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-13-236_en.htm.
5. Golub, A. & Martens, K. (2014). Using principles of justice to assess the modal equity of regional transportation plans. Journal of Transport Geography, 41, 10–20.
6. Haghshenas, H., Vaziri, M. & Gholamialam, A. (2015). Evaluation of sustainable policy in urban transportation using system dynamics and world cities data: A case study in Isfahan, Cities, 45, 104–115.
7. Hu, X., Chang, S., Li, J. & Qin, Y. (2010). Energy for sustainable road transportation in China: Challenges, initiatives and policy implications. Energy, 35, 4289–4301.
8. Isildar, S. (2006). Road accidents in Turkey 1995-2004. IATSS research, 30(2), 115-118.
9. Islam, M. B. & Kanitpong, K. (2008). Identification of factors in road accidents through in-depth accident analysis, IATSS Research, 32(2), 58-67.
10. Kanchan, T. et al. (2012). Analysis of fatal road traffic accidents in a coastal township of South India. Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine, 19, 448-451.
11. Masuri, M. G., Md Isa, K. A. & Tahir, M. P. M. (2012). Children, Youth and Road Environment: Road Traffic Accident. Asia Pacific International Conference on Environment-Behaviour Studies, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 38, 213-218.
12. Oh, C., Oh, J. S., Ritchie, S., & Chang, M. (2001). Real-time estimation of freeway accident likelihood. In 80th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC.
13. Park, S. (2008). Road accidents in Korea. IATSS Research, 32(2), 118-121.
14. Prasannakumar, V., Vijith, H., Charutha, R. & Geetha, N. (2011). Spatio-Temporal Clustering of Road Accidents: GIS Based Analysis and Assessment. International Conference: Spatial Thinking and Geographic Information Sciences, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 21, 317–325.
15. Song, M., Wang, S. & Fisher, R. (2014). Transportation, iceberg costs and the adjustment of industrial structure in China. Transportation Research Part D, 32, 278–286.
16. Yalcin, G. (2013). Non-spatial analysis for the road traffic accidents, Lumen International Conference Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 92, 1033-1038.
17. World Health Organization. (2007a). A 5-year WHO strategy for road traffic injury prevention. Available on: http://www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/publications/road_traffic/5yearstrat/en/index.html
18. World Health Organization. (2007b). Road traffic injuries. Available on: http://www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/road_traffic/en.
19. WHO (World Health Organization) (2009) European Status Report on Road Safety. Towards Safer Roads and Healthier Transport Choices. WHO Regional Office for Europe, Copenhagen.
20. Yalcin, G. (2013). Non-spatial analysis for the road traffic accidents, Lumen International Conference Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 92, 1033-1038.