1. -Akram, Z. Wajid, S. & Sarwar, M. T. (2011). Impact of poor governance and income inequality of poverty in Pakistan. Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, 3, 43-55.
2. -Akcay, S. (2006). Corruption and Human Development. Cato Journal, 26, 45-60.
3. -Coase, R. (1937). The nature of the firm. Economica 4(16), 386-405.
4. -Cooray, A, V. (2009). Government expenditure, goverence and economic growth. Faculty of commerce, 51, 1-27.
5. - Gani,Azmet&Ducan,Ron,(2004)”Fijis goverance index”,Australian national university and the university of the south pacific1,1-39 .
6. -Houeninvo, G. H. (2014). Does good governance improve public health expenditure-health outcomes nexus? New empirical evi-dence from Africa. Faculté des Sciences Economiques et de Gestion (FASEG), 1, 1-24.
7. - Kaufmann, D. , Kraay, A. & Mastruzzi, M. (2010). The Worldwide Goverance Indicators,Policy research working paper, No. 5430, 2-28.
8. - Kar, S. & Saha, S. (2012). Corruption, Shadow Economy and Income Inequality: Evidence from Asia, Discussion Paper, No. 7, 106.
9. - Knack, S. (1999). Goverance and Employment. Employment and Training papers, 45, 1-31.
10. - Knack, S. & Philip, K. (1995). Institutions and economic performance: cross-country tests using alternative institutional measures. Economics and Politics, 7(3), 207-27.
11. - North, D. C. (1990). Institutions, institutional change and economic performance. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
12. -Sumarto, S. , Suryahadi, A. & Arifianto, A. (2004). Governance and Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Newly Decentralized In-donesia. A paper from SMERUResearch Institute, 1, 1-43.
13. -Shafique, S. & Haq, R. (2006). Governance and Income Inequality. The Pakistan Development Review, 4, 751-760.
14. -Uddin, A. (2010). Impact of good goverance on development in Bangladesh: A study. Master’s Thesis in Public Administration, Institute of Society and Globalization Roskilde University.
15. -Virmanim, A. , Sahu, S. & Tanwar, S. ( 2006). Goverance in the province of public goods in south asia. International economic relations, 64, 1-43.
16. -World Bank (2003). Sustainable Development in a Dynamic World: Transforming Institutions, Growth, and Quality of Life. World Development Report, UK: Oxford University Press.
17. -Williamson, O. (1985). The economic institutions of capitalism. New York: Free Press.
18. -Zhang, X. , & Shenggen, F. , Linxiu, Z. & Jikun, H. (2004). Local governance and public goods provision in rural China. Journal of Public Economics, 88, 2857-2871.