1. Barton, D., Nawell, R. & Wilson, G. (2010). Preparing for financial crisis. The Mckinsey Quarterly, No. 1, 232-249.
2. Dillard, J, D. (2009). Understanding the social Dimension of Sustainability. Rutledge, publisher Taylor and Francis.
3. Filho, W. L. ) 2000(. Dealing with Misconception on the concept of Sustainability. International lourrnal of Sustainability in Higher Education, Vol. 1, No. 1, 67.
4. Havnevik K. & Malmer, P. (1999). Nordic rural development research: report of the working group for Rural Development under the Nordic Joint Committee for Agricultural Research. Nordic Council of Ministers, Rural development.
5. McKenzie, S. (2004). SOCIAL SUSTAINABILITY. TOWARDS SOME.
6. Noorbakhsh, F. (2002). Human Development and Regional Disparities in Iran: a Policy, Publisher Department of Economics, University of Glasgow, No. 1, 15.
7. Qureshi, S. (2010). Why is the Information Society Important to us? the World Sumiton the information Society in Tunis. Information Technology For Development publication, UK.
8. Reeves, D. (2005). Policy and Planning in a World of Difference. London: Publisher, Illustrated.
9. WCED (World Commission on Environment and Development) (1987). Our Common Future. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
10. Woodcraft, S. (2004). Social Sustainability and New Communities: Moving from concept to practice in the UK. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 68, 39-55.
11. Yuksel, H. & Metin, D. (2011). Using the Analytic Network Process (ANP) in a SWOT Analysis - A Case Study for a Textile Firm. Journal of Information Sciences, Vol. 177, 3365.