1. Beaumont, R. & Soforonoff, K. (2013). Multi-model intervention for social skills training in student with high- functioning ASD: the Secret Agent Society.
2. Belisele, F. & Hoy, D. (2008). The perceived impact of tourism by resident, case study in Santia Marate. Annals Tourism Reserch, 71, 12-17.
3. Benedek, J. & Deszi, S. (2008). The role of rural tourism in the economic diversification of rural space in Romania. International Conference, 25, 230-233.
4. Briedenhann, J. &Wickens, E. (2008). Tourism route as tool for the economic development of rural areas vibranthope or impossible dream?. Tourism Management, 25, 71-76.
5. Burman, L. & Soderberg, G. (2010). Tourism behavior: Offline and Inline Perspective. Unpublished thesis, Allame Tabatabie University, Tehran.
6. Byrd, E., Bosley, H. & Bronberger, M. (2009). Comparsion F stakeholder percpetion of tourism impacts in rural Eastern North Carolina. Tourism Mangment, 230, 696-703.
7. Castellani, V. (2012). Sustainable performance index for tourism policy dependency. Unpublishe thesis, University of Milasno Bicocca, Milano.
8. Commines, P. (2004). Poverty and social exclusion in rural areas: characteristics, process and research issues. Sociological rurally, 441, 60-75.
9. Copeland, P. (2012). Tourism and welfare –enhancing export subsidies. Japans Economic Revises, 632, 1138-1164.
10. Din, K. (2002). Social cultural impacts of tourism. Annals of tourism research, 21, 560-562.
11. Fleischer, A. & Felsenstein, D. (2000). Support for rural tourism: does it make a difference?. Annals of Tourism Research, 274, 107-124.
12. Iorio, M. & Corsale, A. (2010). Rural tourism and livelihood strategies in Romania. Journal of Rural Studies, 153-154.
13. Kandker, S. (2009). Welfare impact of tourism impacts upon quality of life residents in the community. Journal of sustainable Tourism, 212, 7-21.
14. Ko, T, G. (2011). Development of tourism sustainability. Annals of tourism research, 283, 101-109.
15. Lim, S. (2012). Malnutrition and its impact on cost of hospitalization, Length of stay, readmission and 3-year mortality. Clinical Nutrition, 31, 354- 350.
16. Lindberg, K. & Johnson, R. (1997). The economic values of tourism social impacts. Annals of tourism Reserch, 241, 90-116.
17. Mon, A. H. B. (2008). The Interplay Between Social Welfare and Competitiveness: The Case of Canadian Medicare. Geoforum, 12, 52-62.
18. Neidig, H. (2006). Rural leaders perception of tourism development in San & uan country, Utah: A case study. Unpublished thesis, Utah State University, Logan.
19. Sebel, L. S. (2011). Community-based tourism ventures, benefits and challenges: Khama rhino Sanctuary trust, Central District, Botswana. Journal of tourism Management, 531, 136-146.
20. Sharak, H. (2013). Effects of onion product rural walfare families in Sistan ans Baluchestan Province. Journal of Extension Research, 25, 16- 25.
21. Sharply, R. (2003). Rural tourism and the challenge of tourism desertification: The case of Cyprus. Tourism Management, 23, 82-95.
22. Stephen, S. (2009). Sustainable tourism development and rural community. University of Technology, Sustainable Tourism Cooperative Research Center, Sydney.
23. Telfer, D. (2009). Tourism and development in the developing world. New York: Routledge Press.
24. Tuernock, D. (2004). Sustainable rural tourism in Indian Carpathians. Geographical Journals, 165, 89-98.
25. Weaver, D. (2013). Tourism and the Chinese Dream: Framework for Engagement. Annals of Tourism Research, 551, 54-65.
26. Wong, C. & Kuan, S. (2014). Cultural tourism as salvation for petty capitalists: the pedicel drivers of the las vegs of the east. Journal of Tourism and Cultural Change, 121, 19- 32.