1. Aslani, L. , Azkhosh, M. , Movallali, G. , Younesi, S. J. & Salehy, Z. (2014). The Effectiveness of Resiliency Training Program on the Components of Quality of Life in Mothers with Hearing-Impaired Children. Journal of Research & Method in Education (IOSR-JRME) , 4 (3) : 62-66.
2. Corsini, D. W. (2000). Current Psychotherapies. Printed in: Francel, U. S. A. , Victor, E. (Eds. ). Man’s Search for Meaning: An Introduction to Logotherapy. Preface by Allport, G. W. , Boston: Beacon Press.
3. Jaarsma, T. A. , Pool, G. , Rachor, A. V. & Sanderman (2007). The concept and measurement of meaning in life in Dutch cancer patient. Pcycooncohogy, 16 (3) , 8-241.
4. Kang, K. , Jea, I. M. , Hee-su, K. , Shingjeang, K. , Mi-Kyung, S. & Sonyong, S. (2009). The effect of logotherapy on the suffering, finding meaning, and spiritual well-being of Adolescents with Terminal cancer. Journal of Current Directions in Psychological Science, 29:312.
5. Lantz, J. (2006). Resistance in Family Logo therapy. Contemn Porary Family Therapy, (5) , 4-5.
6. Lukas, E. & Zwang Hirsch, B. (2002). Logotherapy. In: Kaslow, F. W. (Chief Editor). Comprehensive Handbook of psychotherapy. Vol. 3, 338-356, New York: John Wiley & Sons, INC.
7. Mallers, M. C. , Almeida, D. M. , Neupert, Sh. D. (2005). Women’s daily physical health symptoms and stressful experiences across adulthood. Psychology and Health. 20, (3) , 389-403.
8. Najm Abadi, H. & Kahrizi, K. (2005). Hearing loss genetics. J Rehabilit, 6 (1) , 48-56.
9. Rebecca, P. & Jiaqing, O. (2011). Association Between Caregiving , 50 in an Asian Sampel: Age as a Moderator. Journal Springer Science+ Businness MediB. v. (108) : 525-534
10. Sand, L. (2008). Existential challenges and coping in palliative cancer care, experiences of patient and family members. Karolinska institute Stockholm.
11. Schenel, T. & Becker, P. (2006). Personality and Meaning in Life. Personality and Individual Difference, 4-1, 1-7.