1. Amato, P. R. & Sobolewski, J. M. (2001). The effects of divorce and marital discord on adult children's psychological well-being. American Sociological Review, 900-921.
2. Ançel, G. & Kabakçi, E. (2009). Psychometric properties of the Turkish form of codependency assessment tool. Archives of psy-chiatric nursing, 23(6), 441-453.
3. Beattie, M. (2006). Interdependence, the dependence (N. Salamat, Trans.). Tehran: Liyosa.
4. Beattie, M. (2011). Codependency Enough (H. Masoumiyan SH, Trans.). Tehran: Behjat.
5. Biering, P. (1998). Codependency: A Disease or the Root of Nursing Excellence? Journal of Holistic Nursing, 16(3), 320-337.
6. Bradshaw, J. (1996). Bradshaw On: The Family: A New Way of Creating Solid Self-Esteem: Health Communications, Inc.
7. Brown, N. (2009). Children of the self-absorbed. ReadHowYouWant.com.
8. Caffrey, R. A. & Caffrey, P. A. (1994). Nursing: Caring or codependent? Paper presented at the Nursing Forum.
9. Carson, A. T. & Baker, R. C. (1994). Psychological correlates of codependency in women. Substance Use & Misuse, 29(3), 395-407.
10. Cermak, T. L. (1986a). Diagnosing and treating co-dependence: Johnson Institute Books.
11. Cermak, T. L. (1986b). Diagnostic criteria for codependency. Journal of psychoactive drugs, 18(1), 15-20.
12. Cermak, T. L. (1989). A primer on adult children of alcoholics: Health Communications Deerfield Beach, Florida.
13. Chang, Sh-H. (2010). Codependency among College Students in the United States and Taiwan: A cross-cultural study. Ohio Uni-versity.
14. Chen, Sh-Ch. & Wu, L. (2008). Study on relationships among codependency, self-emotions and love relationship quality. Bulletin of Educational Psychology, 40, 153-178.
15. Crothers, M. & Warren, L. W. (1996). Parental antecedents of adult codependency. Journal of clinical psychology, 52(2), 231-239.
16. Dajn, Ch. A, & Shea, M. (2000). Psychology of addiction, substance use disorders, assessment and treatment (B. A. Ranjgar, Trans.). Tehran: Ravan.
17. Dear, G. E. & Roberts, C. M. (2002). The relationships between codependency and femininity and masculinity. Sex Roles, 46(5-6), 159-165.
18. Fischer, J. L. & Crawford, D. W. (1992). Codependency and parenting styles. Journal of Adolescent Research, 7(3), 352-363.
19. Fischer, J. L. & Spann, L. (1991). Measuring codependency. Alcoholism Treatment Quarterly, 8(1), 87-100.
20. Forward, S. (1990). Education poisoned (M. garache daghi, Trans.). Tehran: Alborz.
21. Fuller, J. A. & Warner, R. M. (2000). Family stressors as predictors of codependency. Genetic Social and General Psychology Monographs, 126(1), 5-24.
22. Galvani, S. & Forrester, D. (2011). Social work services and recovery from substance misuse: A review of the evidence: Scot-tish Government.
23. Golish, T. D. (2003). Stepfamily Communication Strengths. Human Communication Research, 29(1), 41-80.
24. Hetherington, E. M. (1999). Social capital and the development of youth from nondivorced, divorced and remarried families. Paper presented at the Relationships as developmental contexts. The Minnesota symposia on child psychology.
25. Hodgson, J. A. (1993). Codependency personality questionnaire development and validation and a descriptive/exploratory study of recovery using Al-anon subjects. University of San Francisco.
26. Hoenigmann-Lion, N. M. & Whitehead, G. I. (2007). The relationship between codependency and borderline and dependent per-sonality traits. Alcoholism Treatment Quarterly, 24(4), 55-77.
27. Hopkins, L. M. & Jackson, W. (2002). Revisiting the issue of co-dependency in nursing: caring or caretaking? The Canadian journal of nursing research= Revue canadienne de recherche en sciences infirmieres, 34(4), 35-45.
28. http: //www.amar.org.ir/default.aspx. (2013).
29. http: //www.dchq.ir/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id. (2013).
30. Hughes-Hammer, C., Martsolf, D. S. & Zeller, R. A. (1998). Depression and codependency in women. Archives of psychiatric nursing, 12(6), 326-334.
31. Janiri, L., Onni, M., Hadjichristos, A., Rago, R., Sarchiapone, M. & De Risio, S. (1996). Codependecy and personality traits in alcoholics and their partners. European Neuropsychopharmacology, 6, S4-136-S134-137.
32. King, V. (2002). Parental divorce and interpersonal trust in adult offspring. Journal of Marriage and Family, 64(3), 642-656.
33. Knudson, Th. M, & Terrell, H. K. (2012). Codependency, Perceived Interparental Conflict, and Substance Abuse in the Family of Origin. The American Journal of Family Therapy, 40(3), 245-257.
34. Kottke, J. L., Warren, L. W., Moffett, D. & Williams, R. (1993). The meaning of codependency: Psychometric analysis of a construct. Paper presented at the meeting of the Western Psychological Association. Phoenix, AZ.
35. Lindley, N. R., Giordano, P. J. & Hammer, E. D. (1999). Codependency: Predictors and psychometric issues. Journal of clinical psychology, 55(1), 59-64.
36. Loughead, T. A., Spurlock, V. L. & Ting, Y-Y. (1998). Diagnostic Indicators of Codependence: An Investigation Using the MCMI-II. Journal of Mental Health Counseling, 20(1), 64-76.
37. Malloy, G. B. & Berkery, A. C. (1993). Codependency: a feminist perspective. Journal of psychosocial nursing and mental health services, 31(4), 15-19.
38. Martin, A. L. & Piazza, N. J. (1995). Codependency in women: Personality disorder or popular descriptive term? Journal of Mental Health Counseling, 428 –440.
39. Martsolf, D. S. (2002). Codependency, Boundaries, and Professional Nurse Caring: Understanding Similarities and Differences in Nursing Practice. Orthopaedic Nursing, 21(6), 61-67.
40. Martsolf, D. S, Hughes-Hammer, C., Estok, P. & Zeller, R. A. (1999). Codependency in male and female helping professionals. Archives of psychiatric nursing, 13(2), 97-103.
41. Martsolf, D. S., Sedlak, C. A. & Doheny, M. O. (2000). Codependency and related health variables. Archives of psychiatric nursing, 14(3), 150-158.
42. Morgan, J. P. (1991). What is codependency? Journal of Clinical Psychology, 47(5), 720-729.
43. O'Gorman, P. (1993). Codependency explored: A social movement in search of definition and treatment. Psychiatric Quarterly, 64(2), 199-212.
44. Richardson, S. & McCabe, M. (2001). Parental divorce during adolescence and adjustment in early adulthood. Adolescence, 36(143), 467-489.
45. Rodgers, K. B. & Rose, H. A. (2002). Risk and resiliency factors among adolescents who experience marital transitions. Journal of Marriage and Family, 64(4), 1024-1037.
46. Roehling, P. V. & Gaumond, E. (1996). Relaibility and Validity of the Codependent Questionnaire. Alcoholism Treatment Quar-terly, 14(1), 85-95.
47. Sadock, B. J. & Sadock, V. A. (2000). Codependency. Philadelphia: Lippincott
48. Schaef, A. W. (1986). Co-dependence: Misunderstood-mistreated.
49. Schaef, A. W. (1987). When society becomes an addict (Vol. 78): Harper & Row San Francisco.
50. Sherman, J. C. (2008). Codependency, familiarity, and fear of the unknown: LAMAR UNIVERSITY-BEAUMONT.
51. Short, J. L. (2002). The effects of parental divorce during childhood on college students. Journal of Divorce & Remarriage, 38(1-2), 143-155.
52. Spann, L. & Fischer, J. L. (1990). Identifying co-dependency. The Counselor, 8(27), 27-31.
53. Steinglass, P. (1981). The Impact of Alcoholism on the Family; Relationship between Degree of Alcoholism and Psychiatric Symptomatology. Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, 42(03), 288.
54. Størksen, I., Røysamb, E., Holmen, T. L. & Tambs, K. (2006). Adolescent adjustment and wellbeing: Effects of parental divorce and distress. Scandinavian journal of psychology, 47(1), 75-84.
55. Subby, R. & Friel, J. (1984). Co-dependency: A paradoxical dependency. Codependency: An emerging issue, 31.
56. Tsai, S. L. & Wu, L. (2003). The study of relationship between adolescents’ parent-child relationship and codependency. Bulletin of Educational Psychology, 35(1), 59-78.
57. Tvyrsky, A. C. (2008). Mtadvar thinking, self-satisfaction (M. Maleki M, Trans.). Tehran: Terme.
58. Warner, H. L., Mahoney, A. & Krumrei, E. J. (2009). When parents break sacred vows: The role of spiritual appraisals, coping, and struggles in young adults’ adjustment to parental divorce. Psychology of religion and spirituality, 1(4), 233.
59. Wells, M., Glickauf-Hughes, Ch. & Brass, K. (1998). The relationship of co-dependency to enduring personality characteristics. Journal of College Student Psychotherapy, 12(3), 25-38.
60. Whitehead, Ch. (2003). Codependency, the emancipation of the human condition (H. Masoumiyan SH, Trans.). Tehran: Fara-bi Hakim.
61. Whitfield, Ch. L. (1991). Co-dependence: healing the human condition: the new paradigm for helping professionals and peo-ple in recovery.
62. Williams, E., Bissel, S. & Sullivan, E. (1991). The effect of codependenceon physicians and nurses. Addiction, 86(1), 37-42.
63. Woodward, L. Fergusson, D. M. & Belsky, J. (2000). Timing of parental separation and attachment to parents in adolescence: Re-sults of a prospective study from birth to age 16. Journal of Marriage and Family, 62(1), 162-174.
64. Yates, J. G. & McDaniel, J. L. (1994). Are you losing yourself in codependency? AJN The American Journal of Nursing, 94(4), 32-36.
65. Zuboff-Rosenzweig, L. (1996). The degree of similarity concerning abuse within the family backgrounds of Al-Anon members and controls. Alcoholism Treatment Quarterly, 14(4), 81-102.