1. Abdullah, A. (2011). Evaluation of Allen and Meyer’s Organizational Commitment Scale: A Cross-Cultural Appli-cation in Pakistan. J of Edu and Vocat Res, 1 (3), 80-86.
2. Allen, N. J. & Meyer, J. P. (1991). The measurement and antecedents of affective, continuance and normative commitment to the organization. Journal of Occupational Psychology, Vol. 63, 1-18.
3. Bateman,T. S. & Stasser, S. (1984). A Longitudinal Analysis of the antecedents of organizational commitment. Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 27, 95.
4. Balfour, D. & Weschler, B. (1996). Organizational commitment: antecedents and outcomes in public organizations. Public Productivity and Management Review, 29, 256-277.
5. Bennet, H. & Durkin, M. (2000). The effects of organisational change on employee psychological attachment as exploratory study. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 15 (2), 120-146.
6. Berryma, S. E. (2000). Hidden Challenges to Education Systems in Transition Economies. Washington D.C.: The World Bank.
7. Blackburn, K., Gonzalo, F. & Forgues, P. (2010). Financialliberalization, bureaucratic corruption and economic de-velopment. Journal of International Money and Finance, 29, 1321-1339.
8. Boroujeni, N I., Asadi, H. & Tabatabaie, M. S. (2012). Relation between happiness and organizational commitment of the employees of youth and sports department of chaharmahal& bakhtiari province. International J of Sport Studies, 2 (9), 427- 431.
9. Burrel, G. & Morgan, G. (1979). Sociological Paradigms and Organisational Analysis: Elements of the Sociology of Corporate Life. London: Heinemann Educational Books Ltd.
10. Chen, N. F. (2008). Causal Relationship Analysis Between leadership Behavior, Organizational commitment, Job satisfaction and Turnover intentions for Employees of college Athletic of Departments in Taiwan. Daphne- Ala-bama: unpublished doctoral dissertations in Education.
11. Daud, N. (2010). Investigating the Relationship between Quality of Work Life and Organizational Commitment amongst Employees in Malaysian Firms. International Journal of Business and Management Vol. 5, No. 10, 1-8.
12. Field, L. K. and J. H. Buitendach (2011). »Happiness, work engagement and organizational commitment of support staff at a tertiary education institution in South Africa». SA J of Industri Psycho, 37 (1), 10 pages.
13. Jones, P. (2005). Combating Fraud and Corruption in the Public Sector. London: Chapman and Hall.
14. Kahana, N. & Liu Qijun, A. B. (2010). Endemic corruption. European Journal of Political Economy, 26, 82-88.
15. Luthans, F. (2008). Organizational behavior. Boston: McGraw Hill.
16. Mayer, K. C. & Schoorman, F. D. (1998). Differentiating Antecedents of organizational commitment: a test of March & Simons model. Journal of organizational Behavior. Vol. 19, 15-28.
17. Olken, B. (2007). Monitoring Corruption: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Indonesia. Journal of Political Economy, 115 (2): 34-51.
18. Porter, L. H., Steers, R. M., Mowday, R. T., & Boulian, P. V. (1974). Organizational commitment, job satisfaction and turnover among psychiatric technicians. Journal of Applied Psychology, 59 (5), 603-609. doi: 10.1037/h0037335.
19. Robbins, S. P. (1991). Organizational Behavior: concepts, Controversies, and Applications. Fourthedition, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
20. Reinikka, R. & Collier, P. (Eds.) (2001). Uganda’s Recovery: The Role of Farms, Firms and Government. World Bank Regional and Sectoral Studies, Washington, DC: World Bank, 24-32.
21. Shannon, A. R. (2003). «The relationship between organized recreational programs and job satisfaction/retention in the U.S. Navy» (2003). Doctoral Dissertations. Paper AAI3089762.
22. Tresiman, D. (2000). The causes of corruption: a cross-national study. Journal of Public Economics, 76, 399–457.
23. Tasdemir, S. (2014). Impact of the Quality of Work-life on Organizational Commitment: A Comparative Study on Academicians Working for State and Foundation Universities in Turkey. International Journal of Social Sciences Vol. III (4).
24. Tanzi, V. (1998). Corruption Around the World: Causes, Consequences, Scope, and Cases. IMF-Staff Papers, 45 (4).63-98
25. Tevzadze, G. (2004). Hidden tutoring: Causes, scope and models of development if current situation (case of Ukraine and Georgia). Chavchavadze state university, Tbilisi.
26. Werlin, K. (2005). Corruption and Foreign Aid in Africa. Published by Elsevier limited on behalf of Foreign Policy Research Institute.
27. World Bank (2004). Helping countries combat corruption: the role of the World Bank. Poverty reduction and economic management. Available at: www.Worldbank.org/public
28. Yucel, I. & Bektas, C. (2012). Job Satisfaction, Organizational Commitment and Demographic Characteristics Among Teachers in Turkey: Younger is Better? Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 46, 1598-1608.